Sunday, February 15, 2009

Piiiiica! my new japanese pal. ( who dosen't speak much japanese)


I moved apartments for the winter semester. Now I'm FHE (it's a mormon thing) partners with 12 girls. One is PICA. Like Pikachu, but without the chu and with a c. We have Japanese 101 together also. so i have to see her like ALL the time. But I guess it's okay. She hangs around trying to be best buddies with one of my roommates, but he doesn't like her. Haha. She thinks she's cool, cuz she can kinda do the rubix cube. She's way random too. even more so than I. Maybe thats why we get along quite well. (she may be ADD x2.) I first meet Pica in the fall hanging out with my now current roommate. So, all summer we didn't know each other, but we would have like the awekard hellos and stuff in the store and on campus. But now we're best buddies. Though she may be using me to get to Tyler..........
I love Pica.

Pretty Intense, I know.

1 comment:

  1. dude, I am not even using you to get to tyler. True, I wish he were my friend, but i guess he doesn't really want to be.
    you don't even know how I wanted to be your friend too, and now WE ARE.

    and thanks for posting about me.
    I love Ditto!

    ReplyDelete