Sunday, February 15, 2009

So I Suck At School.

So I really suck at the whole school thing.
I've been doing it since June! And it sucks.
I don't do any of the reading or assignments. No matter how much I intend to do so. I sit down, pull it all out, and one of two things happen:
1) I doze off for two hours (EVERY TIME, WTF)
or
2) I sit there doing nothing for a bit.

Then I repack it all up and go home.
Then there are others times, like today. I have every intention of studying Japanese and reading all my chapters. But then something comes up, it gets to late, I put it off, it gets to late, or I decide I'll do it tomorrow and make up for what I did not do today.
My GPA is way low after two and a half semesters of it.
Why can I not do my work? Why do I suck at school?
Though, This semester I am doing a bit better. not much.

Pretty Intense, I know.

1 comment:

  1. seriously story of your life. I'm pretty sure you're more ADD than i am. things like JELLYBEANS distract you.
    really now??

    ReplyDelete